Wednesday 8 July 2009

yeay!!!!finally i'm here!!! (",)

olla...first of all..both my mum n dad gave me this wonderful name which i love.... nur hidayatulshima omar..since i was small,everybody calls me yaya or yayah..n i wud prefer people call me 'yaya' too...well,i'm not really into this blog thingy as i don't prefer conveying thoughts into words..however,after designing my own blog,i started to like it n i'll try my level best to share whatever i've in mind...so..here i am..

regarding the computer software i know how to utilize would be the basic software such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, Publisher, Excel, and Windows Movie Maker...there are few other softwares which i know how to uitilize,but for this moment,i couldn't remember..maybe i'll update it soon... ["-"]

the second question which is on computer hardware skills and knowledge i have..DEFINITELY,i don't have any skills and knowledge in computer hardware at all...i repeat,at all.. :( i just know how to uitilize software but not hardware..any problems regarding the hardware,i would just refer it to the experts..he he ;p

owh,for this one,i would most probably spend at least 3-4 hours downloading songs,movies n videos...it doesn't matter how long would it takes as long as i get the chance to listen n watch to the songs n videos that i love..other than that,i also spend most of time on social networking (facebook and friendster),web surfing (academic n non-academic resources),uploading pictures,chatting (YM,facebook) n reading other poeple's blog..hu hu

during my practicum week,i got the chance to use computer in my classroom for only once..the truth is,my school,they don't really put an emphasis on using computer except for ICT classes..whenever i want to use computer,i would face difficulties n lack of facilities...however,there was once i got the chance to use it with my own laptop..the students love it very much n i found that students would love this kind of learning activities....

i've never participated in any online learning as i don't have the opportunity for it....but,when i was in Britsh Council for a short course,i myself experienced learning using Active Board in class and it was interesting and i also did video conferencing with my tutor back in British Council...

i guess,that's all for now....one thing for sure,i'm starting to love my blog [^o^]

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to change the color of the font. It is unreadable...at least to me

    ReplyDelete